A global re-insurance company had a critical lack of accurate data across multiple tools for this firm that prevented them from sufficiently executing essential tasks and led to a significant backlog. Moreover, the firm was unable to leverage ServiceNow due to a highly customised blueprint from their outsourcing partner…View PDFView VideoRead MoreRead More
CloudStratex was asked to plan a digital transformation by the client. We found a ServiceNow implementation in distress.
Our pulse analysis uncovered a severe lack of accurate data across multiple tools that prevented the client from initiating & executing plans
They were unable to leverage ServiceNow due to a highly-customised blueprint from their outsource partner
To gain consensus, we presented a clear of the situation and complications, with multiple options for the future. Our recommendation to go greenfield was embraced by the client.
We built a stakeholder-agreed plan to use OOTB ServiceNow, developed a business case and gained Board-level approval to proceed.
Our team quickly implemented and incubated the client’s own ServiceNow instance, bringing the platform alive across the whole organisation.
In 9 months, we delivered incident, problem, service request, knowledge, change management and a core CMDB. The whole was implemented and handed over to the support team. The client is now self-sufficient and performed their own Paris upgrade 4 months later.
The entire perception of ServiceNow as a product has shifted for this customer, and for their entire team.
It is no longer out of control, a burden and expensive. The platform is a key part of the digital future. It is common to hear people ask “Can ServiceNow do that” rather than seek alternate solutions.
The team is now a major part of the IT success story and has a roadmap of improvements lined up across the business. CloudStratex continues to advise and support new implementations where requested.
· Tool consolidation
· Process standardisation and control
· ServiceNow Awareness – elevate profile across IT
· Service Portal – first steps in self-service
· Major Incident – module for stability
· ITOM discovery Cloud and VM enabled – CI’s auto populated
· Control – Client driving, no vendor tie in
· Service Desk – >10k tickets per month no longer need chasing due to automated end-user comms
· Customer Sat – Automated End user surveys and ticket closure
· App Portfolio - roadmap enabled
· Virtual Agent – enabled to support roll-out
· Upgradeability – Paris move completed 5 months after go live by the client’s own support team
Our aim is to make you self-sufficient, then leave. At CloudStratex, our ServiceNow Practice is a proven and trusted partner.
Driving the waste out of IT costs through 3rd party contract efficiency, process and people.
Effectively integrating and optimising Cloud and Legacy technologies and service.