A global re-insurance company had a critical lack of accurate data across multiple tools for this firm that prevented them from sufficiently executing essential tasks and led to a significant backlog. Moreover, the firm was unable to leverage ServiceNow due to a highly customised blueprint from their outsourcing partner…View PDFView VideoRead MoreRead More
CloudStratex was asked to plan a digital transformation by the client. We found a ServiceNow implementation in distress.
Our pulse analysis uncovered a severe lack of accurate data across multiple tools that prevented the client from initiating & executing plans
They were unable to leverage ServiceNow due to a highly-customised blueprint from their outsource partner
To gain consensus, we presented a clear of the situation and complications, with multiple options for the future. Our recommendation to go greenfield was embraced by the client.
We built a stakeholder-agreed plan to use OOTB ServiceNow, developed a business case and gained Board-level approval to proceed.
Our team quickly implemented and incubated the client’s own ServiceNow instance, bringing the platform alive across the whole organisation.
In 9 months, we delivered incident, problem, service request, knowledge, change management and a core CMDB. The whole was implemented and handed over to the support team. The client is now self-sufficient and performed their own Paris upgrade 4 months later.
The entire perception of ServiceNow as a product has shifted for this customer, and for their entire team.
It is no longer out of control, a burden and expensive. The platform is a key part of the digital future. It is common to hear people ask “Can ServiceNow do that” rather than seek alternate solutions.
The team is now a major part of the IT success story and has a roadmap of improvements lined up across the business. CloudStratex continues to advise and support new implementations where requested.
· Tool consolidation
· Process standardisation and control
· ServiceNow Awareness – elevate profile across IT
· Service Portal – first steps in self-service
· Major Incident – module for stability
· ITOM discovery Cloud and VM enabled – CI’s auto populated
· Control – Client driving, no vendor tie in
· Service Desk – >10k tickets per month no longer need chasing due to automated end-user comms
· Customer Sat – Automated End user surveys and ticket closure
· App Portfolio - roadmap enabled
· Virtual Agent – enabled to support roll-out
· Upgradeability – Paris move completed 5 months after go live by the client’s own support team
Our aim is to make you self-sufficient, then leave. At CloudStratex, our ServiceNow Practice is a proven and trusted partner.
Driving the waste out of IT costs through 3rd party contract efficiency, process and people.
Effectively integrating and optimising Cloud and Legacy technologies and service.
Driving change by executing design, enabling workforces driven by automation and tech.