The future of work! How do we manage and support it?
Many organisations are struggling with both changes to working practices and delivery of workplace technology.
Here are some key pain points that we see across the industry:
- Operating model is not defined to manage modern digital workplace requirements
- Challenges managing operating efficiency in a hybrid working model
- Customer experience management not delivered effectively resulting in bad service PR
- Technology team driving features and requirements and not listening or reacting to business needs through lack of clear requirement capturing process and community engagement
- Evergreen capability not managed or reported on effectively internally resulting in unnecessary incidents and support risks
- Sourcing model strategy not defined or recently refined for modern service requirements
- Tooling and reporting strategy not clear, insufficient understanding of key metrics to report on service
- Low adoption along with high issue volumes for new technology due to lack of adoption and change management